Monday, May 17, 2010

So much for posting the next day

Geesh!! I just looked at when I posted last and it's been half a month since then. Things got really hectic with trying to keep up with school during the end of the semester, so that's what I was taking care of. Right now I have 4 out of 5 grades and they are A's! I'm still waiting on my English class grade, and she has until 5:00 tomorrow to get it in. I have a solid B in that class, but *could* bring it up to an A if I did well on my essay revision.

I didn't get to take any time off because now I have started a 3 week British Lit class that is going to take every second of my free time just to keep up with the reading. I know what you're thinking, "If it's taking up your free time, how are you writing this post?" Well, my free time really means kid free time and that's not what's going on now. They're just all doing other stuff.

I do have some knitting picture loaded on my computer, so I'm going to make a separate post and get them on here. I have a couple of other projects I've finished that I need to get pictures taken of as well, but that will have to wait for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment