Wednesday, February 24, 2010

So I didn't get here yesterday

I know I said I was going to do another post but life all of the sudden took over. I don't even have time right now to do a long post because Jake is going to be getting home in about 30 mins and then I have to head off to school. I have Geology and Communications today. We're going to get our test scores back in my Comm class and I'm really looking forward to that because I feel really good about how I did on the test. We got our Geology test results on Monday and I got a 93.3%! Not bad for only looking over the notes the night before.

I was going to do some reading before going to school today but Ananzi has been having pain in her ears so I took her to the Dr. Everything was clear, so no ear infection. I started feeling around in the back of her mouth and felt that one of her 6 year molars are trying to come in on the same side she's been having pain so I think that's what has been causing it. I'm going to get some pain reliever today after school is done so she can have some if it continues to bug her.

Yesterday I was able to take the kids to IHOP for National Pancake Day and they all got free pancakes. I can't believe how much those kids can eat! Ananzi ate 3, as did Kayin (she's only 3!) and Eli ate 2. These weren't tiny little pancakes either. They were pretty good sized. My sister Michelle came with us and it was a lot of fun.

As far as the part of the name that says "stitching," it refers to knitting and I promise to get to that. I'm working on finding a new camera so I can start posting pictures of my projects.

Ok, gotta go eat lunch before I head out!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the invite about your blog! I love blogs and have a few myself. Good job on the grades! It always feels so good to do well! I got a 72% on one of my business tests and I was so bummed :( I really wanted to go get pancakes that day too but we had the flu. Were there many people there when you went. I was worried it would be really busy. And last, I am looking forward to some of your projects. I would really like to see some of the things you have knit.

    BTW...I don't usually respond to everything people post about...sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete